Write a letter to a city planning manager about the demolition of a historical building in your area In your letter you should explain why it shouldn t be demolished suggest a future use for this building recommend a way to raise money for repairs

Write a letter to a city planning manager about the demolition of a historical building in your area.
In your letter, you should:
· explain why it shouldn’t be demolished.
· suggest a future use for this building.
· recommend a way to raise money for repairs.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to express my concern towards recent decision about tearing down the 100 years old manufacturing building in Worcester.

In my opinion, this manufacturing plant should not be demolished because it has great historical value about Worcester's past prosperity during cold war eras, even though the building has been vacated for more than a decade. this build tells enormous amount of Worcester's past stories by itself.

By preserving the building, the city council is not only maintaining an invaluable historical architecture, but also protecting the best memories this city ever had. we could turn his plant to a history museum, and teach the local children and tourists about the history of Worcester.

I understand that funding is required to conduct maintenance work on the building and this might add financial pressure to the City of Worcester. Therefore I propose to ask support and collect donations from residents. I am sure we all are happy to help.

I hope you could take these concerns into consideration before making your decision.

Sincerely,
John Smith