The Pie chart gives information about the country of birth of people living in Australia and the table shows where people born in these countries live Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where releva

The Pie chart gives information about the country of birth of people living in Australia and the table shows where people born in these countries live.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given pie chart it shows the country of birth people who living in Australia and bellow the table it shows where people born in these countries live and all of the given information in percentage .

over all , most of the percentage off father land was Australia. Beside, most of the people live in urban area. There are 73% of people from own country from Australia . which is above 10 time then that of UK . people from China , Netherlands, New Zealand nearly tine number of the population with 3% ,2% and 1 % respectively. It surprising that 15% of the Australian population come from other country.
As for the details from the table , the 100% of the Chinese population lives in cities but only 83% of Australian live in urban areas . Besides , UK and Netherlands people lives in urban area with 89% and 90% . New Zealand one fifth of population live in rural area.