Some students have jobs while they are still attending university Is this a good idea and why or why not

Some students have jobs while they are still attending university. Is this a good idea, and why or why not ?

Currently, there are many students who study and work at the same time, this is not a bad problem. If we can arrange our time reasonably so as not to affect our studies at school, then working part-time helps us a lot. some of the benefits it brings are most obvious in terms of economic help and learning more aspects other than knowledge in university. First, we can help our parents with some tuition fees. Maybe the money we earn while working is not enough to pay our school fees, but it can decrease the amount of money that our parents work hard to send us. Next, we can learn many soft skills such as good communication ability, good observation ability, carefulness and meticulousness,... Not only that, you can also make many friends, expand more relationships. Those things help you a lot in terms of finding a job in the future. only when students know how to clearly manage their study time and work time so that they do not affect each other, it is really good for students to work while studying at university.