Some people prefer to take vacations in quiet natural places while others prefer to spend their vacation time in big cities Compare and contrast these two types of vacation Then indicate which you prefer and why

Some people prefer to take vacations in quiet, natural places, while others prefer to spend their vacation time in big cities. Compare and contrast these two types of vacation. Then indicate which you prefer and why.

Opinions are split on whether wildlands are an ideal destination for travelers, or whether they should opt to have vacation in urban areas. This essay will discuss the similarities and discrepancies between these notions, and then offer significant rationales why I side with the latter.
There are several commonalities between two aspects. Firstly, two types of vacation provide holidaymakers with precious opportunities to push themselves out of their comfort zone. It means that they have to cope with a new environment, which plays an essential role in expanding horizons. Another reason worth mentioning is that both types of vacation are principal for vacationers to develop soft skills, for instance, problem-solving. This is because things do not always go as planned; therefore, people have to address problems.
Nevertheless, two options can have apparent differences. The first discrepancy is that people may face environmental issues in crowded cities compared with wild areas. Owing to overpopulation in urban areas, it leads to an increase in private automobiles, which is the factor behind traffic congestion. In contrast, tourists can enjoy peaceful sceneries while wandering around in untouched areas. Furthermore, spending vacation in urban areas allows travelers to immerse in local culture. Contrary to vacation in natural places, people who travel to big cities can go to night markets to try specialities.
Personally, I have a bias towards big cities as a traveling place due to the inconvenience that I suffer when spending vacation in natural places. If you opt to spend your vacation in a remote location, for instance, you should prepare cash because local businesses will not take the credit card.
In conclusion, while having a vacation in a natural location and traveling to big cities can be the same, they also have principal differences. Despite acknowledging why some people support the former view, I still hold the belief that spending vacation in urban areas will be an appealing option.