The bar chart below shows the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below shows the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main feature, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart describes the number of male and female students that chose certain university subjects in 2005 include Science, Mathematics, Social Science, Languages, Humanities, The Arts, Literature and Law. In general, there is a difference in the number of male and female students near all subjects except Humanities subject. The male students prefer to choose Science, Mathematics, Literature, and Law. About the female students, they prefer to choose Social Science, Language, and The Art. The subject with the largest number gap is Language, the number of male students is nearly two thousand students but the female students is about eighteen thousand. The "hottest" subject in 2005 is Social Science which subject have nearly 38 thousand students. From the bar chart, we can know the number of students in each subject and know the type of students in that subject.