Through the chart for us to see the trend of university education in 2005 Most men choose natural subjects such as g n 22 000 students according to h c math has a high choice of 18 to nh n students in h c The english language and law are also subject to t

Through the chart for us to see the trend of university education in 2005.
Most men choose natural subjects such as (gần: 22, 000 students according to học), math has a high choice of 18 - to - nhìn students in học). The english language and law are also subject to the high choice of male (khoảng 15 thousand learners. We can see a lot of discrepancies in language and (khoảng 3, 000 sinh).
In contrast to boys, the social science industry is in love with girls and has almost 25, 000 choices, the language industry is also in love with less than 18, 000 choices. There are 9, 000 to 11, 000 women in the arts, literature, humanities and science. The law and math are two very few subjects that are popular in the women, four, and three thousand.
Through the diagram that showed us the deviation of the subject of gender. Perhaps nam is very fond of inferences like science and mathematics than the language and arts subjects, while this is your favorite choice of female. Laws and humanities are not the popular choice of employees.

Through the diagram that showed us the deviation of the subject of gender. Perhaps nam is very fond of inferences like science and mathematics than the language and arts subjects, while this is your favorite choice of female. laws and humanities are not the popular choice of employees.