Eating habits are changing now that fast food has become more and more throughout the world Many people choose fast food because its convenience In many countries the traditional food is being replaced with international fast food This trend is having inf

Eating habits are changing now that fast food has become more and more throughout the world. Many people choose fast food because its convenience. In many countries, the traditional food is being replaced with international fast food. This trend is having influences. Write an essay to discuss the Advantages and Disadvantages of fast food. Give reasons and relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

Great changes have taken place in our life along with the development of society. It is the fact that many busy people rely on fast food on account of its lower cost and availability. This trend would create certain benefits but there will also be some drawbacks.
First of all, we cannot deny fast food is one of the best inventions ever. In my view, the most advantages of fast food is that it offers a meal at an affordable price. In fact, the cost of a meal is about twenty to thirty thousands VND, while if we purchase organic or healthy food at supermarkets, we will pay a half our day’s income. Furthermore, fast food is extremely convenient. Instead of having to cook a meal from thirty minutes to one hour, fast food only needs to be heated for four minutes or less in the microwave. Besides, the great thing about fast food is that it gets better and better. A few years ago, it is only limited types or it very simple. Today we cannot even count how many varieties there are in the convenience stores.
On the other hand, some people are against the development of fast food for some certain disadvantages. The first and foremost reason is it contains a lot of sugar, salt, preservatives, and ingredients. Therefore, it particularly harms our health and many people can get health problems such as obesity, chronic illnesses or the disease can be as deadly as cancer. Secondly, it is not contained enough nutrients, so we will not have enough energy to function for a hard-working day. Last but not least, in some countries, traditional food is being replaced with international fast food. As a result, we might lose the national identity or the unique cuisine of our motherland.
To summary, fast food has brought us many benefits and drawbacks, but it will not disappear. Therefore, it is vital that we learn how to use it well, so that we can reap the advantages, but not the disadvantages.