TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 3: The university is planning to let the old residence advisers train new students to become one of them.

Speaking topics in text

Announcement: The university is planning to let the old residence advisers train new students to become one of them. Since old residence advisers have abundant experiences, this plan would be really helpful. It used to be the university housing staffs that do the training job, but they are really busy. If this plan worked, university housing staffs can switch their energy to other things.
Conversation: A woman and a man were discussing the announcement. The woman thinks it is a great idea according to several reasons. The first reason is that old residence advisers could share their experience with new advisers, which may help new advisers solve the conflicts between roommates. The woman claims that she has been residence advisers for quite a time so she has a lot of useful experience to share. The second reason is that the university housing staffs are really busy, especially now, because the school is distributing dormitories recently. Therefore, if old advisers could take over the teaching job of new advisers, it would provide much extra time for housing staffs to do something else.

Speaking recording
This speaking topic by users
Post dates Users rates Contents
2014-10-10 VertFeuille 80.00 Check this speaking
Speaking category
Speakings by user VertFeuille :