Big salary is more important than job satisfaction Do you agree or disagree

Big salary is more important than job satisfaction. Do you agree or disagree?

"Pursuit of passion" is an inspirational phrase that is recognizable to the majority of the young generation. However, is this statement suitable for everyone? Is everyone willing to leave everything behind to pursue their desired career or willing to work for a high-paying job that does not inspire them? From my perspective, I admit that it would be higher to have an appointment with an excessive salary, although it is not precisely as expected.

Firstly, it is conspicuous that having a desirable income leads to financial freedom, which means humans can gain mastery of their personal lives. Wage is a crucial factor for people to meet their basic needs. In detail, money is demanded to pay for taxes, food, bills, healthcare, and also education. The majority consider it a priority to have a tolerable high-quality of life. According to the recent survey that questioned 3,194 workers of the Klang Valley occurred by Jobs Central Malaysia, about 26,5% of respondents ranked wage as the most critical element to attain pleasure in the workplace. For instance, high salaries help to obtain high-quality lives, including adequate nutrition, health care, and the capability to pay for long-term travel to expand knowledge. I support that when people achieve satisfaction from frame to soul, they will succeed in managing their lives.

Besides, when humans can meet the elementary needs, desires in other fields such as spiritual fulfillment will be taken into consideration. More specifically, spiritual life is a source of endogenous strength that contributes to the quality and ambitions of life. However, it is impossible to reach a state of satisfaction in prosperity while obliged to face financial pressure. When money is no longer a problem, tensions at the workplace will become motivations for people to ameliorate skills and knowledge. In fact, in a comfortable vibe, people tend to recline. Stressful moments, being "squeezed" with a moderate level, can stimulate people to work, think, be creative, even surpass their limits. As a result, they can explore undiscovered abilities, deepen their spirits. Thus, it can be seen that with financial freedom, employees have more opportunities to develop many other aspects and complete themselves. More specifically, the mass of large-scale institutions such as Google composes a demanding working environment. Still, the wage is admirable, and the workplace is well-equipped with modern facilities. These companies want to harness the full potential of their employees.

In brief, individuals have personal conceptions of their choices due to their living environment. It is impossible to force any point of view on everyone. However, there is no deniying that stable financial conditions bring many physical and mental benefits to employees. High-paying jobs are not only an attractive source of profits but also an opportunity to develop themselves in the profession that workers are currently working on.