Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Use information from readings and lecture to support your opinion.Canada’s largest natural resource, its woodlands, is in danger of being exhausted. Although part of the fault is due to natural causes

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Use information from readings and lecture to support your opinion.

Canada’s largest natural resource, its woodlands, is in danger of being exhausted. Although part of the fault is due to natural causes, the main culprits are the forest industry itself and the government.

this essay is for CAEl assessment - it is like TOEFL

Canada is a well-known country for its vast woodlands. This leads to Canada’s forest industry being the base of Canada’s economy. Sadly, the danger of failure of the wood industry is very high. Unequivocally, major reasons of *extreme deforestation in Canada are the forest industry and the government. The humankind does not properly use wood. Society remains ignorant about the importance of replanting cutted trees.

Wood is a very useful source in the common world. According to reading 1 half of each cutted tree is wasted. “Experts worry that, given present trends, the resource that in the nineteenth-century timber born thought would last 700 years my disappear in less than a century.” People do not realize how valuable trees are. Nowadays wood is very expensive and by wasting trees Canada is throwing out money and valuable natural resources. Thus, humans waste trees and it results in critical deforestation.

Furthermore, * people do not take into consideration Canadian forests seriously. As reading 2 states people fail to think about forests and plant new trees in the place of cutted trees. People constantly neglect forests and the area of forests constantly decreases. A lack of trees will create more desserts and create conditions not proper for living. Therefore, the dangerous lack of trees is the reason of deeds of human race.

Moreover, the Canadian government is directly responsible for its country’s goods. The government stays ignorant to the crises in forest industry and does not invest money in it. In Reading 2 the government demonstrates greed by only giving back 5% of tax revenues from forest industry to the Forest Management Program. However, this money is needed to take *proper care of the industry. Hence humankind is directly responsible for the crisis in the forest industry.

Overall, human race does not take* proper care of Canadian forests, which evidently will lead to the future disappearance of forests in Canada. People tend to waste wood, do not *replant the cutted trees, and do not invest money in the forest industry. However, Canadian’s lives are strictly dependent on natural resources. Canadians should start to think more about their and their children’s future.