Dogs

Dogs

dog barks, have you heard? A dog's bark is an information or alarm sound when an unusual situation occurs or when the dog is bored, scared, worried, etc. when the dog barks, it will make "wow, woof" sounds, with different tones, expressing the different purposes of the dog. In addition, the dog also barks when it wants to get your attention: The dog wants you to play. Finally the dog barks because of, sick, hungry or thirsty situations, etc. Some dogs breed also bark more than others such as: Pomeranian, Corgi, Grass dog, German shepherd dog… With different requirements, your dog There will also be different types of barking with varying intensity and rhythm. 1. The sound of a dog barking loudly, continuously, fiercely 2. The phenomenon of wolves howling and howling on a moonlit night 3. dog barks at owner 4. The sound of dogs barking chasing cats and mice, 5. dog barking calling for you .... dogs have been our faithful friends since eternity. dogs that are both active, obedient and know how to play tricks, understand the owner's commands, and do not bark will make the owner extremely proud.