Nowadays environmental damage is increasing,even after knowing this individuals are doing nothing.what do you think why is this the case.what actions should we take.

Since the beginning of the recorded time, newly designed and devised technologies have madE are life more comfortable, however, they are also responsible for for pollution and environmental devastation,undoubtedly. curiosity and selfishness are the well-known characteristics ,which give their contribution in escalating it. below i will enumerate the myraids reasons and solutions prior to reach an informed conclusion.

T commence with, nowadays money is considered to be a second God.people are cutting down the trees and forests at supersonic speed for industrial and domestic purposes. elaborately, 1000 acres of forests are being cut everyday out of 2.47, which is total.resultantly, minting money can be ascribed to these illful activities.

Another intervowen factor is,lack of time. In this hectic era, people are so busy in their personal and professional lives that they are not cognizant about thier surroundings and detrimental repercussions.

to my perspective,answer to to all these problems lies in "greener revolution. government with the help of media should educate the people about 3Rs, that are, recycle, resue and reduce. this will ultimately unlock all the keys and many issues, for instance, disposal of non-biodegradable sources, air ,land and water pollution can be solved.

to put sea into the vessel, i pen down stating the famous quotes of Blythe Danner, "we as the citizens of this earth have an obligation to leave this earth safer, healthier and better place to live for our children and future generations."