Should students be banned from using smartphone at school Do you agree or disagree with this opinion

"Should students be banned from using smartphone at school?" Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In the current era of technological development, phones play an extremely essential role in learning. Therefore, I do not think that banning students from bringing phones to school is a good thing to do first when being taught. Teachers allow students to use their phones to look up information during class, such as looking up dictionaries, watching experiments, etc. Second, teachers can create tests on learning platforms and let students Students work right in class for convenient monitoring. In addition, the phone also helps students access interesting and useful learning applications through easy-to-understand and eye-catching images and sounds. Finally, students can also record exercises, theories or examples in class on their phones and then review them at home. In short, besides the disadvantages, phones also bring many benefits to students. students in their studies, so it is not necessary to ban students from bringing phones to school