What are some of the daily problems bicyclists face on the roads How aware are we of bicyclists and the laws associated with them How can you contribute to improving awareness and road safety for bicyclists

What are some of the daily problems bicyclists face on the roads? How aware are we of bicyclists and the laws associated with them? How can you contribute to improving awareness and road safety for bicyclists?

Firstly, we all know that traffic rules are important, so it is necessary for us to pay attention to the traffic light and follow the instructions/ it.

Secondly, our eating habits ought to be balanced and varied, and especially for students who like junk food should be put on a low-diet to keep healthy blood pressure.

Thirdly, keeping distance in public can be required, such as go upstairs or downstairs, and do morning exercises, even when we swim after class. And we had better swim with others together.

Moreover, never meet a person with an online stranger, and keep your personal information safe.

we should keep away from accidents or dangerous people, unfortunately, however, if we get into trouble, keep calm and make sure our safety first, and then call the police, teachers or parents for help as soon as possible.