Write a paragraph about an effective advertisement and explain three reasons for its success

Write a paragraph about an effective advertisement and explain three reasons for its success.

For many years, KitKat’s advertisement has become famous all over the world because of three following reasons. First of all, the main factor contributing to its success is an effective and consistent tagline – Have a break, have a KitKat. The tagline was first used in 1958 and until now, it’s been still one of the most successful slogans in history. Second, KitKat realizes the power of social media in influencing consumer choice and fan affections, therefore it uses social media to interact with consumers on their own newsfeeds. Millions of people have subscribed to their favorite brand’s YouTube channel and followed them on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest news. Finally, KitKat has just launched extremely creative packing designs that solve environmental issues. Because the packing is made of easily destructible paper material, KitKat can get support from consumers. In conclusion, in the era when immediacy and adapting to new trends are vital, KitKat has maintained its position at the head of global businesses thanks to its smart advertising strategy.