1 Some people think that experiential learning learning by doing can work well in formal education however others think that the traditional form of teaching is the best Discuss whether or not you think experiential learning can work well in high school a

1. Some people think that experiential learning (learning by doing) can work well in formal education; however, others think that the traditional form of teaching is the best. Discuss whether or not you think experiential learning can work well in high school and college?

The importance of learning methods play an important role in education and become a controversial topic in today's era as some people believe that learning by doing works well for formal education, while others argue that the traditional method can be considered as the best way. However, I strongly in favour of the proponents, this essay will elaborate my point of views and thus will lead to a logical conclusion.

First and foremost, people who tend to believe that practical knowledge plays an important role in remembering the thing for a long time due to various reasons, but the most conspicuous one lies in the fact is that this technique improves the level of an understanding and problem-solving method. Moreover, the student will be more creative if he learns by themself.

On the other hand, people with an opposite view also have their own ideas, but the best one puts into reality is that in traditional method of learning pupil has support from their mentor and peers in case of any hard question, which cannot easily understandable.

In conclusion, no one can deny that both techniques have their own benefits but i strongly believe that learning by doing will be helpful for better understanding.