Company s top level authorities should get their Employees in decision making agree or not

Company’s top level authorities should get their Employees in decision-making agree or not?

Although such topics, in all likelihood, never will yield a consensual agreement, a constructive dialogue on Company’s top level authorities should get their Employees in decision-making can lead to thought – provoking discussions, My view is that irrespective of the numerous arguments that exit on either side, I agree that top level authorities should get their employees involved.

There are a number of reasons in favour of my stance. To commence with, If the employees were involved in the decision-making process, the top level authorities may get some new ideas to make the decision. It is important to note that, because the employees know more about factory and process, the authorities should get their employees involved. Therefore, the aforementioned discussion shows that the authorities should get their employees involved.

Another pivotal aspect of the argument is that when the employees are respected in the company, they will feel good and they work hard for the company. Unless the employees were respected, nobody will work hard for the company.
This exemplifies that that the authorities should get their employees involved.

I see that there is equally potential evidence to support arguments I have provided and hence my opinion is that that the authorities should get their employees involved.