46 What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter Have these qualities changed or remained the same over time in your culture Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Parents are the most important persons in every human's life because without them we would not have been able to reach this degree of life we are living in now. Everyone, whether it is a girl or a boy, wants to be their parents are proud of them. In my opinion, this comes through treating them with kindness, respect, and execution of their words.
firstly, in my religion, the religion of Islam my Lord recommended to my parents that I must to respect, help them in doing good, not to overtake, and not to be angry with them because this is one of the greatest sins. When you do all of this they will be happy and this is our goal.
In addition, you must do what ever they want and do not make them be sad. For example, when I want to go with my friends to watch movie in cinema or when I go to anywhere without them, they tell me to take care of myself and not be late because if I do that they will worry about me.
Furthermore, in our busy life that lot of people forget their mother and father without take care about them and this makes them feel uncomfortable. So, you must make time to them and listen and share them the conversation, sit with them and take care of them, this thing will make them delighted.
To sum up, I think that,the important qualities of a good son and daughter are love and affection, respect, communication and trust each other.