49 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Face to face communication is better than other types of communication such as letters email or telephone calls Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

49) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Technological development have made the world easy to communicate by many sources. With a busy life and easy way of communication people are avoiding face to face communication. Nothing can replace the value of face to face communication. We communicate over e-mails, text or phone, but even then, messages get misinterpreted and a sense of personal connection is never truly established.

First of all, by face to face communication we can the person's attitude, words, facial expression, gesture, body language, tone of voice and many more. Based on these expressions we can know if the person is telling truth or lying. For instance, in a business meetings, one single five minute conversation can eliminate fifteen back and forth e-mails. There will be more opportunities to meet more people, participate and contribute creativity, more discussion and innovative thinking. Which helps direct communication without any delays.

In addition, prevent and resolve conflicts, express the feelings directly. Resolving conflicts over phone, e-mails is a waste of time. You can't see the person's face or body language to solve the problem and it will be on going thing. If a couple love each other, the best way is to communicate directly and express their feelings and build relationship. For example, if we travel to other country and we don't know the language the best way to communicate with local people is by sign language, facial expression and many more.

Furthermore, face to face communication can eliminate isolation and stress that come from sitting alone in front of computer or just sending text. How much we can express our feelings only by typing, mainly people use global language English to communicate, but sometimes, it feels good to express in our mother language. For instance, some jokes said in mother language can't be effectively expressed word to word in English with funny body language.

In short, face to face communication helps to know the other person's reaction, best way to express our feelings, reduces stress by communicating directly. Face to face communication can not be replaced by any-other means. Best way to understand clearly and save time with no more long messages.

Sentence: Technological development have made the world easy to communicate by many sources.
Suggestion: Technological developments have made the world easy to communicate by many sources.