Do you agree or disagree with the statement :Considering the complexity of the environment, we can not do anything to improve it.

The environmental protection appeals to human beings nowadays, although we have destroied many ecosystems in the past decades. Some people hold the view that we can not do anything helpful to the earth for the complexity of the ecoenvironment. From my perspective, It's too negtive to deny our effort. Even though the environment is sophisticated, there are still many efforts we can make. I would explore my two fundamental ones here.

First of all, finding new solutions to deal with the dilemma of developing the economy or protecting the environment contributes to one of the most significant steps which we should take. Due to the ultilizition of the large amount of resources, our GDP has been increasing sharply. Unfortunately, the development of economy is on opposite to our environment. Even worse, the company always pursue to maximize their profit but ignore the pollution they may produce. In my opinion, to carry out the so-called green economy is the best way to deal with the dilemma. Under this circumstance, we can prevent the earth from the sequent pollution. For instanse, there's a new product in the bank, named 'green financial credit', by using this, the company which protect the environment can get a budget on the loan while It's more difficult for the other companys to get the loan.

Secondly, It's also essential for us to spend money on the landscaping. For one thing, planting more trees in the city has important influence on not only the citizen's health but also the environmental conservation. In my opinion, Many cities in China have enhanced the air quality by coverring the city with trees, flowers, grasses, etc. For another, there's no denying the fact that changing the desert to forest is tough but effective. Our government can call on the wealthy people to invest on this project. As far as I'm concerned, I swear, I will definitely help to make our earth better if I become a billionaire in the future.

To draw my conlusion, both the green economy and the lanscaping are solutions to protect our environment regardless of the complexity of the environment.

Sentence: Due to the ultilizition of the large amount of resources, our GDP has been increasing sharply.
Error: ultilizition Suggestion: utilization

Sentence: Under this circumstance, we can prevent the earth from the sequent pollution.
Error: sequent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instanse, there's a new product in the bank, named 'green financial credit', by using this, the company which protect the environment can get a budget on the loan while It's more difficult for the other companys to get the loan.
Error: instanse Suggestion: instance

Sentence: In my opinion, Many cities in China have enhanced the air quality by coverring the city with trees, flowers, grasses, etc. For another, there's no denying the fact that changing the desert to forest is tough but effective.
Error: coverring Suggestion: covering

Sentence: To draw my conlusion, both the green economy and the lanscaping are solutions to protect our environment regardless of the complexity of the environment.
Error: conlusion Suggestion: conclusion
Error: lanscaping Suggestion: landscaping