The Department of Student Housing is considering whether to build new student housing off campus in a residential area of town. Two of the major factors influencing the decision will be parking and space. Those who support building off campus argue that building new housing on campus would further increase number of cars on and around campus and consume space that could be better used for future projects that the entire university community could benefit from. Supporters say that students might even have a richer college experience by connecting to the local community
Speaking Topic has a conversation between two students .
Following this , one has to express the woman's opinion and explain the reasons she give for holding that opinion.
- Conversation of Professor and Student. Then answer the question.75
- Using points and examples from the talk, explain how learning art can impact a child 's development. 80
- A possession is an object that you own If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly which one would you choose Why What makes this possession especially valuable to you Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice53
- 107. What is the most important consideration for you when choosing your vacation destination? Why? Use examples and reasons to support your response.67
- People account for their own behaviour differently from how they account for behaviour of others. When observing the behaviour of others, we tend to attribute their actions to their character or their personality rather than to external factors. In contra70
24 in 30