Emotional intelligence consists of self-awareness, self-control, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and social ability. People with emotional intllegence understand their feelings and manage them in ways that are positive and helpful. They make decisions about life what job to pursue, what direction to take, and whom to marry-with greater confidence and skill than people with low or no emotional intelligence. Their people skills make them mkore likely to succeed at relationships, cooperation, and leadership, and less likely to engage in risky or criminal behavior.
Explain emotional intelligence and how the examples given by the professor illustrate the concept.
- Using points and examples from the talk, describe the duties of different types of managers in large hotels. 70
- Talk about a new skill that you would like to learn.
- If you were asked to choose one movie that has influenced your thinking, which one would you choose? Why? What was especially impressive about the movie? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. 70
- The college is considering a proposal from the dean's office that would increase the physical education requirement of the core curriculum from one course to two courses. If approved by a vote of the administration, the new requirement will become ef 60
- Role ConflictEveryone has a role in a social system. One person may have a number of roles because he or she belongs to various social systems, suc as home, school, workplace, and community. A person in a particular social role will follow the rules of be 70
18 in 30
It doesn't cover all content.