Speaking topics in text
Should cities and states ban certain sorts of fats used for cooking in restaurants in an effort to improve people’s health? Explain your answer.
Online speaking recording
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Some students take one long examination at the end of a course. Others have several shorter tests throughout the course. Which situation do you think is better for students, and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. 60
- Some students take one long examination at the end of a course. Others have several shorter test throughout the course. Which situation do you think is better for students?
- Briefly sumjmarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution youwould recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. 60
- Using points and examples from the lecture, explain how crowd behavior can be unpredictable. 70
- Most first-year students live on campus, and virtually all of them have one or more roommates. Living on campus has many advantages, with varying accommodations available through the Housing Office. On-campus housing includes four apartment buildings and 60
15 in 30
it is not related to exercise.