Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies. Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing. Compare these two views. Which view

Speaking topics in text

Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies. Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing. Compare these two views. Which view do you agree with? Why?

Online speaking recording
Speaking category

NO you will not face the same problem. So don't worry. There are technicians to make the recording properly in real test room.

This issue is related to your computer audio card maybe since other users don't have this problem.

To make the voice bigger, you may talk closer to the speaker. And you can preview the speaking before you submit, if the voice is low, you can record it again. (You can't preview in real exam however)

Your speaking is great, around 27-30 out of 30. You can keep practicing to make it excellent.