Speaking topics in text
Some people think it is more fun to spend time with friends in restaurants or cafés.
Others think it is more fun to spend time with friends at home. Which do you think
is better? Explain why.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. 95
- Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in orderto get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order tohave a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection doyou thin 90
- The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe theproblem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should doand why. 85
- Using points and examples from the talk explain how learning art can impact a child s development 75
- Actor observer People account for their own behavior differently from how they account for the behavior of others When observing the behavior of others we tend to attribute their actions to their character or their personality rather than to external fact 78
27 in 30