Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text
TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.
Q-4. Economy Class.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-3. Internet Marketing 80
- The Hierarchy of NeedsAbraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person satisfies that level, then t 70
- Which friend would you choose? One who is similar to you or one who is different to you ? 70
- Education Job FairSaturday, October 9 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.Washington CenterThe University of the Rockies has been offering our Placement Abroad Services for prospective teachers since 1980. This program is sponsored by the University of the Rockies' 77
- Mathematics and Children's MisconceptionsAnalyses of children's misconceptions in mathematics indicate that children have considerable difficulties in dealing with fractions. Given the choice of 50 percent and 25 percent, and asked to choose which number 57
23 in 30
Some hesitations or overlapping speeches.