TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 5: The man wants to return the class notes back to his friend but he cannot find her.

Speaking topics in text

Tina has a test tomorrow morning, so the man wants to return the class notes he borrowed from Tina in order to let her review them. Tina is supposed to show up 15 minutes earlier but she hasn’t. The man tries to connect her via cellphone, but nobody answers. The man is worried because he has to work later on.
The woman suggests the man with two possible solutions. The first one is to drop by Tina’s place on the way to work and return her the notes. But the man says that Tina’s place is in the wrong direction from his working place, and he is almost late for work. The second solution is to put her notes into the campus mailbox and give her a text mail so Tina can know where to get her notes. However, the man is afraid that Tina would get her note in the afternoon, which is a little bit late. She may not have enough time to review the notes.

Speaking recording
This speaking topic by users
Post dates Users rates Contents
2014-10-10 VertFeuille 75.00 Check this speaking
Speaking category
Speakings by user VertFeuille :