Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text
Using points and examples from the talk, describe the physical differences that animals had to adopt to when moved from water to land.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Emotional Intelligenceemotional intelligence consists of self-awareness, self-control, self-motivation, enthusiaim, and social ability. People with emotional intelligence understand their feelings and manage them in ways thst are positive and helpful. The 70
- Proposal to Change the Physical Education Requirement The college is considering a proposal from the dean s office that would incrase the physical education requirement of the core curriculum from one to two courses If approved by a vote of the administra 100
- Using points and examples from the talk, describe the uses of gestures and facial expressions in human communication. 70
- The students discuss possible solutions to the woman's problem. Briefly describe the problem. Then state which solution you prefer and explain why. 60
- Do you prefer outdoor or indoor activities during the hollidays? Include reasons and details to support your answer. 70
Speaking topic in audio doesn't match the topic.
Click the button 'Edit', modify the content and submit again.