Kindly evaluate and provide scores.
Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- Using points and examples from the talk, explain how learning art can impact a child 's development. 80
- A possession is an object that you own If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly which one would you choose Why What makes this possession especially valuable to you Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice 53
- Some students prefer to attend a school that provides education for women only or men only, other students prefer to attend a coeducational school for both women and men. Which environment do you think is better and why? Use specific reasons and examples 80
- People account for their own behaviour differently from how they account for behaviour of others. When observing the behaviour of others, we tend to attribute their actions to their character or their personality rather than to external factors. In contra 70
- The Department of Student Housing is considering whether to build new student housing off campus in a residential area of town. Two of the major factors influencing the decision will be parking and space. Those who support building off campus argue that b 80
23 in 30
better to give a specific example for the first reason.