Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text
Conversation of Professor and Student. Then answer the question.
This speaking topic by other users:
|2013-10-20||fardin||85.00||Check this speaking|
|2013-10-08||Khimya||75.00||Check this speaking|
Speakings by the user
- Some students prefer to attend a school that provides education for women only or men only, other students prefer to attend a coeducational school for both women and men. Which environment do you think is better and why? Use specific reasons and examples 80
- Using points and examples from the talk, explain how learning art can impact a child 's development. 80
- 99. Describe a recreational activity that you enjoy doing. Explain why you like to do it so much.80
- A possession is an object that you own If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly which one would you choose Why What makes this possession especially valuable to you Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice53
- What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting.60
23 in 30
Don't repeat words or sentences.