Speaking topics in text
Which friend would you choose? One who is similar to you or one who is different to you ?
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Erik EriksonIn 1956, German psychologist Erikson used the term “identity crisis,” as being an important conflict human beings face in life. Erikson describes the identity crisis as first happening during ages 13 to 19. Overcoming the crisis in those teen 70
- A Student Government AnnouncementThe Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has ha 70
- A Notice from Public SafetyA new parking policy is being instituted starting next year. Previously, faculty and staff were given first preference of parking passes, then commuting students, then the remaining passes were given out on a first-come-first-se 93
- Question 5 in TOEFL speaking section.Listening talks about problem of money for one of the woman's friend to be there on a trip with his entire group. 70
- Speak about the most memorable event in recent years. Give reasons to support your answer. 80
21 in 30
More content wanted for the second reason. Don't need a conclusion.
Don't repeat words, phrases and sentences. like: similarities