A Student Government Announcement
The Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has had a positive impact on the university community. Please submit nominees’ names and a brief essay detailing the impact this person has made on the community to the SGA office in Building 400, RM. 107. Nominees’ names must be submitted before October 23rd. For more information, stop by the SGA front desk.
- Speak about the most memorable event in recent years. Give reasons to support your answer.80
- Question 5 on TOEFL section.2 job at a same time delima.80
- Education Job FairSaturday, October 9 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.Washington CenterThe University of the Rockies has been offering our Placement Abroad Services for prospective teachers since 1980. This program is sponsored by the University of the Rockies' 77
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-1. US History Class80
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-5. Miranda Rights in US70
21 in 30
Remove 'ehn' in the speaking. Some hesitations or overlapping speeches.