Speaking topics in text
Which public place do you enjoy going to? Why do you enjoy going there? Include details and examples in your explanation.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- The school is planning to build a coffee shop in the campus library. Describe the advantages and disadvantages. 60
- Describe a city or town where you have lived. Explain why this place is either a good place or not a good place to live. Include details and examples in your explanation. 70
- The objective of this course is to write effective college essays that integrate assigned readings, class discussions, and writer's knowledge and experience. Students will produce a total of six essays. Each week, students will have two hours of lect 60
- Talk about a new skill that you would like to learn. Use details and examples to explain your answer.
- Using points and examples from the talk, describe the uses of gestures and facial expressions in human communication. 70
The sound is low. Adjust the input volume to maximum during recording.