Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your networking skill

Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your networking skills, and outline how you hope to use these skills in the future.

Networking is to fit yourself with different circumstances in society. It will be strong through activity, work with a team, especially in the work field. It helps employees and job mate to share your humanity to population and employees.

I had participated in several school programs as a volunteer, which included planting trees, cleaning the school, visiting historical places to be familiar with our history, another networking skills are a sport that delivers a positive message of peace, when I was in school, I participated school competition with my classes in different sport like football and tennis, the champions who had a best networking that reflected in their playing that included supporting and helping each other to get success. Fortunately, we have been champion.

In addition, I worked in a control room in Dukan Refinery and a good communication among members is the basic requirement. I had to work hard and focus on building strong relationships within and outside of my organization, which made me to be a flexible person and be an easygoing to others such as explain them the work responsibilities, good communications specially during work. I participated in the Annual Exihibiton Faculty of Engineering as a participant which made a poster about the Production of Biodiesel from Animal Fat that become a winner of the competition.

I hope that the Chevening scholarship will expand networking skill of my life that benefit to future and I optimist to use the skill to my home country in the different sector especially in the Research Center of Kurdistan.