Explain why you have chosen to study the course you have applied for

Explain why you have chosen to study the course you have applied for *

When I was first introduced to the undergraduate course in Economics at my current university, that Vietnam is still known as a middle-income country instilled an infinite interest in searching methods for how Vietnam could exploit the potentials for a sustainable future development. A great opportunity came from a conduct of the economic research on NTE (night-time economy) in Hanoi I had participated in since my third year. The result was immensely satisfying: by proposing the regulations for modern night economic activities, it is possible to build an actual model of evening economy in Hanoi. On the way of furthering my interested study on Vietnamese economy, I believe a next appealing step should be enrolled for the Master Program in Economics at University of York. With core modules from the course, I will gain a comprehensive understanding of the crucial issues of economic phenomena and the solution for them. Plus, the course is expected to provide some of the econometric techniques which are useful for evaluating my current hypotheses. By participating in this course, I hope to eventually involve the best of what I have learnt in my economic education and eventual practice.