motivation

motivation

forward with the twenty - first century, I believe studying abroad is something that every student should do to avoid ethnocentrism, to expand their horizons, and to appreciate everything the world has to offer. Those are a few of many reasons why I have chosen to participate in um icamp program 2019 in indonesia - such a unique country with exceptional cultural and educational values. In my view, the youth should be aware of the importance of socialization, of the formation of the asean Economic Community (aec) to them.

Their preparation and reception will considerably determine whether the next generation of asean would receive benefits or harm from the aec. since my major is business Law, and also for the fact that understanding its language and cultural aspects is crucial when doing business in any foreign country, I believe that this program would greatly benefit me in my career path.

Moreover, throughum icamp program, I would have a chance to meet, greet and build up mutual understanding with resourceful talents from diverse backgrounds; even more so since I used to be a Coach in the Summer Apprentice program organized by youth development Corporation. that experience will always teach me to live up to my own worth as someone who is self-motivated, responsible, open-minded, and inquisitive; to respect everyone's differences, and to be proud of my country's nature and culture, Vietnam. In short, the desires to become a small ambassador promoting the development of good images between our two countries, and to fully immerse myself in this once-in-a-lifetime experience are what motivate me to register for um icamp program.

I have a deep interest in the culture, history, and language of indonesia, which I am excited to continue to explore and experience. In malang, I am deeply impressed with one of the most spectacular waterfalls in indonesia - Tumpak Sewu. The name means a thousand waterfalls and that name is totally fair. I love bright rainbow colors of Jodipan. I am overwhelmed by the grandeur of Bromo. I respect the peacefulness of the people, who often refer to the word "tenang" meaning "keep calm", and they show it - no excessive honking, appreciation for diversity, culture of thanks, etc.

In addition to what I have learned above, I want to learn about the Bahasa indonesia language, understand the life of the indonesian people and witness the beautiful and majestic nature of indonesia. I consider um icamp program expand my vision and elevate my global endeavour. I look forward to this valuable challenge of explore indonesian cultures, especially malang culture, and hope to hear from you soon.