According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average 'holiday' is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activ

According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average 'holiday' is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activities.

Do you agree or disagree?

Holiday is the one most important event in human life. People need a break after their work. There are two argue about how people spend their holidays. Some people believe that most of the people attend to experience unusual activities during their holidays and some others do not agree.

In my opinion, people still attend to have relation holiday rather than excitement. I have some reason for that. First of all, in the industrial world, we always under much different pressure. For example, at work, maybe we have problem with our boos and our co workers, so in weekends or other holiday we need go to some place like nature or just stay at home and rest.

Secondly, most of the time, individual who attend to do unusual activities is not cautious. They are like to put them in danger. Majority of these people are young or teenager. Older people or families that have children do not like this type of holiday.

Finally, some countries have several especial and dangerous tours. People can select one of these tours to experience some unusual holiday. These tours most of the time are just for tourism advertisement. For example, live with wild animal in Africa.

To sum up, I am not deposit with excitement activities, but I insist these types of activities are not good for all type of people like old people or young children. Because these activities are very dangerous. We have a lot of painful issue in the world and our life, so it is very better for holiday we choice relaxation holiday, go to beach and receive energy of nature.

Sentence: There are two argue about how people spend their holidays.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to two and argue

Sentence: We have a lot of painful issue in the world and our life, so it is very better for holiday we choice relaxation holiday, go to beach and receive energy of nature.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and choice