"Question Authority. Only by questioning accepted wisdom can we advance our understanding of the world"

It is true that by the questioning authority we can able to improve our wisdom and we advance our unerstanding of the world". Then the common question is arises in a mind what is questioning authority and how can we increase our knowledge just by asking question upon questions. Questioning authority is a kind of right. Sometime it is gave by nature and sometimes it is by Law. But in both cases person can ask whatever he wants to know. By knowing someting it will be sure that he can enhance his knowledge. Sometimes questioning means interogating with each other by that anybody can able understand any person.

If we take the example child under age of three to seven years. we can easily found that the children are asking question about so many things. For instance why we are differant from each other? why earth is round? How the rain falls? who made a earth?. So many what, why, who, how?. For that question we called in simple form is curiosity. By that process the child know the world a littile bit as per his knowledge. It helps that child to improve the knowledge.

If we take the another example which is of the Law authority. In any court the Law permits the Lawyer to take interogation of his client that is called examination in chief and interogation of opposite client that is called cross examination. By that process and asking question the lawyer can able to understand his client as well as the opposite client. And it is better for the strengthen of the case. In criminal case it is helpful for the Judicial Authority to convict and punish any criminal.Otherwise so many criminals are become victim and the hardent criminal enjoys the freedom. So in this case right to question helps to improve a society and know any person.

In a third example, If we take the example of the Democracy country in that every citizen has right to ask questions to the government about there services. The citizens has a right if they think if any officer is not fulfilling his duty then romove that person from that post and sit that person who is deserve and capable for that position. And it will help to improve the Government servise and improve th country.

From the view of the above it is true that the questioning authority help us to advance our understanding of the world. But some time it is not helpful in certain cases because it become awckward for the person who is intend to answer that. For instance we can not ask anyperson a too personal question and if you ask then that is his right whether he wants to give that answer or not. So question authority is good but it must be have certain limitation on that.

Sentence: Then the common question is arises in a mind what is questioning authority and how can we increase our knowledge just by asking question upon questions.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and arises

Sentence: Sometime it is gave by nature and sometimes it is by Law.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to is and gave

Sentence: The citizens has a right if they think if any officer is not fulfilling his duty then romove that person from that post and sit that person who is deserve and capable for that position.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and deserve

Sentence: From the view of the above it is true that the questioning authority help us to advance our understanding of the world.
Description: The fragment authority help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: But some time it is not helpful in certain cases because it become awckward for the person who is intend to answer that.
Suggestion: Refer to is and intend

Sentence: It is true that by the questioning authority we can able to improve our wisdom and we advance our unerstanding of the world'.
Error: unerstanding Suggestion: understanding

Sentence: By knowing someting it will be sure that he can enhance his knowledge.
Error: someting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Sometimes questioning means interogating with each other by that anybody can able understand any person.
Error: interogating Suggestion: interrogating

Sentence: For instance why we are differant from each other? why earth is round?
Error: differant Suggestion: different

Sentence: By that process the child know the world a littile bit as per his knowledge.
Error: littile Suggestion: little

Sentence: In any court the Law permits the Lawyer to take interogation of his client that is called examination in chief and interogation of opposite client that is called cross examination.
Error: interogation Suggestion: interrogation

Error: romove Suggestion: remove

Error: awckward Suggestion: awkward

Sentence: For instance we can not ask anyperson a too personal question and if you ask then that is his right whether he wants to give that answer or not.
Error: anyperson Suggestion: No alternate word