A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college

Although students need a definite schedule during all the time of their education, conductiong students to the universities seems the most important step in every county. Defining a prevalent plan for all students is kind of fairness toward them in the nation and it also causes that all students have the same level of knowledge before reaching the universities.

First, from all the advantages of the national curriculum, one of the most important one is the coordination and congruency of the students who are studying in the same grade in the nation. A common plan for studying is defined for managing all of the events regarding to the student such as their lessons, exams, races, and other additional programs. It is wise that all students in the specific grade have the same level of information due to finally they are going to be with one another while majoring at the university. If students be heterogeneous on their findings at the schools, at the university they cannot be the same knowledgeable as each other and consequently their classes won't be practical as much as expected. Managing all students through a distinct curriculum are lucrative for both government because of the easier controlling the schools and for learners who purpose to enter the universities.

In addition, the same curriculum is a kind of fairness for the students who are living in the countryside and places where are far from the big cities. In fact, student all around the country are right to have pervasively same schedule for studying, and nations are responsible to create the same situations for all students to flourish their talents and aptitudes. For example, in our country, student after each grade of study take a series of final exams which are the same all around the country Therefore, among students whether who are powerful or destitute, there is no discrimination and passing those exams is the just requisition in order to entering the next grade. In this case, mentors with those finally rampant exams try to guide students with every position for learning the materials, key points, widespread methods, and so on. So, all pupils have access to the same lessons, books as the resources, and similarly to the same right in the country.

However, the national curriculum cannot be limited to the schools just with the aim of entering the university. At the universities all the students who are majoring in the same professions should have a national plan. For example, lacking such a plan in my major; Landscape Architecture, after the graduation, I realized that there are differences on the knowledge between me and other architects who were graduated from the university where wasn't the same as one I was educated. We had been passed various lessons so that we could have a few in common with each other and none of us would believe the other one's claim.

In summary, for coordinating all students and also for giving the same right to them, government should define a rife curriculum not necessarily just till entering college, but also for all the time of the education.

due to finally they are going to be with one another
Description: don't put complete sentence after 'due to'

Sentence: Managing all students through a distinct curriculum are lucrative for both government because of the easier controlling the schools and for learners who purpose to enter the universities.
Description: The fragment a distinct curriculum is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and purpose

Sentence: For example, in our country, student after each grade of study take a series of final exams which are the same all around the country Therefore, among students whether who are powerful or destitute, there is no discrimination and passing those exams is the just requisition in order to entering the next grade.
Description: The fragment study take a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to whether and who

Sentence: Although students need a definite schedule during all the time of their education, conductiong students to the universities seems the most important step in every county.
Error: conductiong Suggestion: conduction