Every country should provide basic health care to its people even if they don't have access to advanced technology. Comment.

Access to basic medical services is a fundamental right of every human being. Unfortunately, there are millions of people around the globe that cannot afford even primary health care services. It then become the responsibility of their government to ensure that these basic human needs are fulfilled.

According to WHO statistics, in many under developed countries children suffer from life threatening diseases like polio. It only takes polio drops or vaccines on time to prevent such cases. An active participation from the government to ensure that every child gets free polio medication will go a long way in eradicating polio completely.

Furthermore, there are millions of cases around the world where a basic ailment like flu turns into a deadly ailment because it was not given due attention on time. In many cases, its because the patient cannot afford to pay for the service. It does not need advanced machinery and latest technology to cure such cases. It only needs commitment from government to provide free and accessible health support to prevent such instances.

To add to it, there are many developing countries where free or inexpensive health services are available. However their accessibility is minimal due to limited resources. Thus it fails to reach everyone in need. Therefore, it is essential to also ensure that ample facilities are provided to cater to impacted population.

To conclude, i would like to reiterate that every country should pledge to provide at least the basic health services to every citizen in need. Its not only their judicial responsibility, but also a moral and ethical duty towards their citizens.