"Failure is proof that the desire was not strong enough", To what extend do you agree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer?

Failure is considered as the stepping stone to success. Each and everyone who lives on earth may face the bitterness of failure and sweetness of victory. In this topic based on my awareness and experience I would like to present some reasons which will expose gradually why I disagree with this statement.

To begin with desire without any hard work never being success to anyone. Hard work is very important to fulfill ones dreams about future. For example if a student dream to become a first position in the class and not working to achieve it definitely fail in the near future, Hence I believe that desire itself at no time bring victory.

Moreover, If we believe it or not sometimes luck also plays a major role in achievement. Luck only cannot produce any good results, but luck with hard work give magic results,but luck with hard work give magic results. In addition to that a failure helps to correct mistakes and do the best in the next time and a person with good physical and cognitive skills also produce best outcome for instance a person have good physical health and mental ability to learn from their mistakes and try find a solution next time leads profit to any institution in posterity. So failure provide a chance to go in depth analysis about the problem and to reach the goal.

However, desire also should be strong to win. If there is a strong wish there is a way to achieve it. But desire itself cannot bring success.

To concise, learn from failure is better to avoid another failure. I strongly believe desire, hard work and luck all together provides fruitful outcome.

Sentence: To concise, learn from failure is better to avoid another failure.
Description: The fragment , learn from is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with learning