You are hereSome people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

hamidrezat's picture

By hamidrezat - Posted on 19 May 2013

In the new millennium, it has been considered that young people at high school should participate in unpaid community services which are mandatory programmes. In my personal point of view, it brings a lot of benefits to both an individual and society.

First of all, when a young person participates in these programmes, he or she improves his or her sociability. Since, he or she has to communicates with different people with various personalities. In addition, it improves their abilities in order to be a good colleague when they go to university that it is extremely important for their future.

Furthermore, research indicates those people who were in unpaid community services have better opportunities to be successful in their career because they experienced different methods to have better performance and also found different skills during that period.

Finally, unpaid community services at high school reduce crime rates in each society. Indeed, young people in that time span spend their time in these programmes and don't have enough time to waste their time or face difficulties which makes them criminal.

In conclusion, high school programmes should be more practical, as far as I'm concerned. As a matter of fact, practical programmes prepare young people for their future life compared to theoretical programmes.

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree. Fakron Jamalin
Warning: Cigarette kills people syamsuddin
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? dattanw
Many people believe that educational standards have declined in recent times, particularly in the areas of literacy and numeracy.Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it. Ghoul Azizkhan
As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? hamedpa
The graph below gives information about international tourist arrivals in five countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. vanishpa sticky icon
The three diagrams below show the development of, and plans for, the coastal zone of Brightzone ridaakzar
The table below shows personal savings as a percentage of personal income for selected countries in 1970, 1990, and 2000. Mita Puspasari
Some people believe that hobbies need to be difficult to be enjoyable. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (RE-WRITE) Tessy James sticky icon
the chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 compared with the average house prices in 1989. fialka

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that national sport teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. Others think they should be funded by non-government ways (such as business, scholarship). What is yo Hao IELTS Writing Task II
Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books vaqif aliyev IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in different countries in 2000 Nodira IELTS Writing Task I
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. nguyenkhaccuong IELTS Writing Task II
Should wealthy nation be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education ?Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nation to look after their themselves? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below gives information about the preferred leisure activities of Australian children. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task I

Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is skeet sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task I
Machine translation (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Universities should accept equal number of male and female student in every subject.To what extent di yiu agree or disagree ? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II

Minimum 250 words.