Essay topics: Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
In the new millennium, it has been considered that young people at high school should participate in unpaid community services which are mandatory programmes. In my personal point of view, it brings a lot of benefits to both an individual and society.
First of all, when a young person participates in these programmes, he or she improves his or her sociability. Since, he or she has to communicates with different people with various personalities. In addition, it improves their abilities in order to be a good colleague when they go to university that it is extremely important for their future.
Furthermore, research indicates those people who were in unpaid community services have better opportunities to be successful in their career because they experienced different methods to have better performance and also found different skills during that period.
Finally, unpaid community services at high school reduce crime rates in each society. Indeed, young people in that time span spend their time in these programmes and don't have enough time to waste their time or face difficulties which makes them criminal.
In conclusion, high school programmes should be more practical, as far as I'm concerned. As a matter of fact, practical programmes prepare young people for their future life compared to theoretical programmes.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||inmirel||56||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 days ago||Mer||70||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||Zarak 99||75||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||indah_hai||60||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||indah_hai||60||Read full essay|
|7 months 2 weeks ago||nikynadia||60||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 weeks ago||prepareielts2016||70||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||ielts.webster||45||Read full essay|
|9 months 1 day ago||ghbaroumand||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||vjtca28||70||Read full essay|
- Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (55)
- The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050.Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (60)
- Some people say the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both of these views and give your (73.33329999999999)
- The chart below shows the total number of minutes (in millions) of telephone calls in Finland, divided into three categories, from 1995 – 2004. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (40)
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes. To what extent do you agree or disagree. (55)
- the two maps below show an island before and after construction of some tourist facilities. summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparison where relevant.I recently submitted task 2 of cCambridge 9 and would like to (91.25)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?To whom it may concern,I will take an Ielts test about 5days from (78.5714)
- Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm (76.66670000000001)
- universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. (62.5)