Terrorism is a biggest menace the world faces today.Discuss it's causes and ways to tackle the problem.

Entire world is a beautiful creation of nature. Nowadays,terrorism is considered as a biggest threat to our world.Recently, America,oneof the omnipotent nation, has witnessed a massive adversity on account of terrorist bombard. it is evident that rest of the countries are no longer safe on this planet. This has been ''hot potato''. Here,i would like to establish triggers and solutions to eradicate this evil.

To set in,there are manifold reasons influencing terrorism. First and foremost,it is now a proven fact that ''violence begets violence''. It is universally acknowledged that ''no war has ever brought peace''. History reveals that majority of nations had to suffer atrocity of omnipotent countries times gone by. As a result,the approach of taking revange is also a contributing factor to promote terrorism. Furthermore, social and economic inequalities and lack of opportunities lead to rise of terrorism too.

Further emphasising on my point of view,the ever-widening gap between richer and poor has brought envy among people. Adding to it, Everyone, be they human beings or countries, want to look down upon others. All of above, deprivation of education is also the leading factor which is resulting an expansion in the number of youth who are fostered to hike violence after bainwash.

Some particular remedies are required to be taken in order to vanish slur of terrorism. Initially, governments ought to make endeavours to furnish education to everyone as well as improve their economical conditions. Moreover, power of law will also help to catch the criminals. Eventually, there must be an organization to sort out contentions of nations and bring tranquality in the world.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations with myself, i would say that mushrooming terrorism is likely to invite third world war that can demolish existence of everything. Therefore, both government and individual must share joint responsibilties to root out this global worrying concern.

Sentence: Nowadays,terrorism is considered as a biggest threat to our world.Recently, America,oneof the omnipotent nation, has witnessed a massive adversity on account of terrorist bombard. it is evident that rest of the countries are no longer safe on this planet.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and biggest

Sentence: Adding to it, Everyone, be they human beings or countries, want to look down upon others.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and human

Error: oneof Suggestion: one of

Sentence: As a result,the approach of taking revange is also a contributing factor to promote terrorism.
Error: revange Suggestion: revenge

Sentence: Further emphasising on my point of view,the ever-widening gap between richer and poor has brought envy among people.
Error: emphasising Suggestion: emphasizing

Sentence: All of above, deprivation of education is also the leading factor which is resulting an expansion in the number of youth who are fostered to hike violence after bainwash.
Error: bainwash Suggestion: brainwash

Sentence: Eventually, there must be an organization to sort out contentions of nations and bring tranquality in the world.
Error: tranquality Suggestion: tranquility

Sentence: Therefore, both government and individual must share joint responsibilties to root out this global worrying concern.
Error: responsibilties Suggestion: responsibilities

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.