Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- what was it about?
- why did you decide to watch it?
- what did you learn during watching the documentary?
- Describe the process of getting a job in your country You should say what opinions are available to a job seeker what documents are usually required what stages are involved and explain how this process could be improved 56
- Talk about a time when you had to make a difficult decision.You should say:-what you had to do-why you consider it as difficult, and what the outcome was-if it changed your life-and explain how you felt about it. 43
- Describe a popular person who lives in your neighborhood You should say who she he is when you first met him her how you would describe his her character and say what the reason of his her popularity is 80
- Talk about your hometown.You should say:-where the most crowded area in your hometown is-what your advice is for someone intending to visit your hometown-how it could be a better place for tourists.-how you see your hometown growing in the next 20 years. 57
- Talk about an occasion you have attended an event that you had a specific role in. Please say– When and where did the event occur?– What was your role there?– What was the hard part in it? 72
Some overlapping speeches in the first 30 seconds. I may give it 7.0 out of 9