Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- what was it about?
- why did you decide to watch it?
- what did you learn during watching the documentary?
- Talk about your hometown.You should say:-where the most crowded area in your hometown is-what your advice is for someone intending to visit your hometown-how it could be a better place for tourists.-how you see your hometown growing in the next 20 years. 57
- Describe your favorite piece of clothing.You should say:- what it is and when you bought it- where you bought it from - why you decided to buy it- and explain why it is your favorite. 73
- Talk about an occasion you have attended an event that you had a specific role in. Please say– When and where did the event occur?– What was your role there?– What was the hard part in it? 72
- Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.- what was it about?- why did you decide to watch it?- what did you learn during watching the documentary? 67
- Describe a TV programme that you have seen and interested you.You should say:- when and where you saw the programme - what happens during the programme - what you felt about the programme - and explain why you enjoyed the programme so much. 70
Some overlapping speeches in the first 30 seconds. I may give it 7.0 out of 9