Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- what was it about?
- why did you decide to watch it?
- what did you learn during watching the documentary?
- Describe a wedding you attendedwhen it was?who got married?what happened at the party? 75
- Describe a popular person who lives in your neighborhood You should say who she he is when you first met him her how you would describe his her character and say what the reason of his her popularity is 81
- Describe a special occasion when you had a really enjoyable meal.You should say:- what the occasion was for- who was at the meal- what was served, and you ate- and explain why you found the meal so enjoyable. 84
- Describe a TV programme that you have seen and interested you.You should say:- when and where you saw the programme - what happens during the programme - what you felt about the programme - and explain why you enjoyed the programme so much. 70
- Talk about the best city/country that you have been to.You should say :- where it was - how long you were there - what you like or dislike about it- and say if you would like to travel again. 73
Some overlapping speeches in the first 30 seconds. I may give it 7.0 out of 9