The diagram below shows two different processes for manufacturing black tea Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparison where relevant

The diagram below shows two different processes for manufacturing black tea.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature. and make comparison where relevant.

The chart illustrates how to produce black tea by two different methods. The general overview here is that the process follows several artificial steps.

In the first stage, fresh tea leaves are gathered by farmers. However, in order to ensure the good quality of tea, only bud and 2 top leaves are chosen. After that, all leaves will be withered on rack by air, which results in 60% moisture out. In the next stage, tea leaves will be processed by two methods: traditional methods to generate loose tea or modern method to create tea bags. In traditional technique, leaves will be rolled flat and broken, followed by the release of enzymes from them.

To compare, in modern technique, leaves will be cut, torn, and curled, which leads to the creation of smaller granular pieces. Following this quick process, tea leaves will be oxidized and fermented, which rolled leaves can be scattered on tiles or cement depending on traditional or modern methods. Then with the affection of enzymes and air, leaves will turn into copper color. Lastly, the processed leaves will be fired in oven in traditional way or dried by hot air dryer according to the modern one.

The final result is 97% moisture out as well as the release of flavor and aroma.