The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The first diagram gives information of the evolving cycle of silkworms, whereas the second drawing illustrates the procedure of silk production.

There are four phases for a moth to become a cocoon. Initially, the moth will lay effs on the mulberry leaf and it take 10 days for the silkworm larva to come out. Subsequently, the silkworm will need to feed themselves a lot fo mulberry leaves and this stage will last about 5 weeks. Then the silkworm stated to make silk thread for about a week. Eventually, they made themselves a nice cocoon to live in, staying there for 16 days before they turned into a moth and another life cycle begins.

To produce silk cloth, five main steps are necessary. Firstly, cocoons must go through the selection stage. Then all the qualified cocoons are boiled in a tank and unwinded to get thread ranging from 300 to 900 metres long. In the following period, the threads will be twisted and finally weaved into fabric. The dying procedure can be arranged either after the yarn is twisted or fabric is weaved.

To sum up, although to make a cocoon would take a silkworm approximately two months, weaving silk cloth requires require relatively simple steps and short time.

Sentence: To sum up, although to make a cocoon would take a silkworm approximately two months, weaving silk cloth requires require relatively simple steps and short time.
Description: A verb, present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to requires and require

Sentence: Subsequently, the silkworm will need to feed themselves a lot fo mulberry leaves and this stage will last about 5 weeks.
Error: fo Suggestion: No alternate word