The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph ilustrates the global consumption of water by a small number of sector during 1900 to 2000, and the table shows water use in two varying place. Both are measured by volume. Overall, it can be seen that all division increased, and the most water needs in Brazil than Democratic Republic of Congo.

In 1990, the number of volume in Agriculture stood at more high than two other sector. However, over the following 40 years, the Agriculture field increase gradually at 1000 km3, while other field still remaind more or less stable. During 1940 to 2000, there was a increase significantly of all parts, Agriculture was most highly, Industrial sector was there times as high as Domestic rates.

The number of population in Brazil at 176 million and irrigated land 26.500 km2 greater in number than Democratic Republic of Congo which is total of population at 5.2 million and irrigated areas just 100 km2. Interestingly, the water needs per person in Brazil being in larger number at 359 m3 and Congo was low amount at 8 m3 measured by per person.

a small number of sector
a small number of sectors

in two varying place.
in two varying places.

and the most water needs in Brazil than Democratic Republic of Congo.
and the water needs more in Brazil than that in Democratic Republic of Congo.

more high than two other sector.
higher than other two sectors.

the Agriculture field increase gradually
the Agriculture field increased gradually

Sentence: The number of population in Brazil at 176 million and irrigated land 26.500 km2 greater in number than Democratic Republic of Congo which is total of population at 5.2 million and irrigated areas just 100 km2.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: The line graph ilustrates the global consumption of water by a small number of sector during 1900 to 2000, and the table shows water use in two varying place.
Error: ilustrates Suggestion: illustrates

Sentence: However, over the following 40 years, the Agriculture field increase gradually at 1000 km3, while other field still remaind more or less stable.
Error: remaind Suggestion: remain