Governments should not have to provide care or financial support for elderly people because it is the responsibility of each person to prepare for retirement and support him or herself.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
This has become a debating issue that whether or not government should support senior citizens. Although, this is a duty of elderly to save money for his retirement, I disagree with the idea that older persons should not receive any assistance from the author.
There is no doubt that government passes through financial hardships due to diverse allocation of funds to the important sectors like health services, education, better infrastructure and creating opportunities. Apart from this, if government also have to provide financial support to older people then it might possible that some wors...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Economic progress is often used to measure a country s success However some people believe that other factors are more important What other factors should also be considered when measuring a country s success Do you think one factor is more important than 90
- Write a letter to your colleague and ask him/her to help you prepare a presentation 93
- You travelled by plane last week and your suitcase was lost.You have still heard nothing from the airline company.Write to the airline and explain what happened. Describe your suitcase and tell them what was in it. Find out what they are going to do about 80
- You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket and you wish to complain to the supermarket Write a letter to the manager of the supermarket in your letter Say who you are Give details about the accident Suggest how the supermarket could prevent si 86
- Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools Others however believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools Discuss both these views and five your own opinion 74
if government also have to provide financial support
if governments also have to provide financial support
it might possible that
it might be possible that
this should be intact to small amount of service
this should intact to small amount of service
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.5 out of 9
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 14 15
No. of Words: 358 350
No. of Characters: 1771 1500
No. of Different Words: 183 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.35 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.947 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.71 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 128 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 94 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 64 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 44 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.571 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 11.861 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.714 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.351 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.551 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.135 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5