Governments should not have to provide care or financial support for elderly people because it is the responsibility of each person to prepare for retirement and support him or herself.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
People have different views about whether or not governments should help senior citizens. Although I accept that we all have a responsibility to save money for retirement, I disagree with the idea that elderly people should receive no support from the state.
There are several reasons why I believe that older people should get government support. Firstly, the job market is increasingly becoming competitive, and sometimes there are hundreds of applicants for one position in a company. Those elders who need employment to support their own living expenses will have to compete with young people....
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people while others believe they don t Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion 60
- The table below shows the percentage of Australian households with access to computers or internet 1998 2000 Summarize the information by choosing and identifying the main features and make comparisons where relevant 42
- The graph below presents the employment patterns in the USA between 1930 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words 81
- Today prison is the most common solution for crime but some people think that it would be a more effective way to provide them with better education to prevent them from becoming criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree. 80
- Governments should not have to provide care or financial support for elderly people because it is the responsibility of each person to prepare for retirement and support him or herself. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? 80
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.5 out of 9
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 18 15
No. of Words: 349 350
No. of Characters: 1699 1500
No. of Different Words: 186 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.322 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.868 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.562 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 114 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 85 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 56 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 33 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19.389 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.775 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.611 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.302 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.468 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.094 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5