Some people believe that countries should invite foreign companies to open their brunches, offices and factories in order to develop their economies. Others think countries should invest in their own companies instead. Discuss both views and give your own

Some people believe that countries should invite foreign companies to open their brunches, offices and factories in order to develop their economies. Others think countries should invest in their own companies instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

The corporate sector is progressing by leaps and bounds since the whole world has turned into a global village. Presently, some people assert that inviting international companies to establish branches in native countries is lucrative to boost the economy for developing nations. By contrast, others claim that endorsement given to local companies is more worthwhile than than the former idea. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are numerous points to shore up the former view. First and foremost, the existence of international corporates is supposed to b...

Sentence: By contrast, others claim that endorsement given to local companies is more worthwhile than than the former idea.
Description: The fragment than than contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

increasingly exchange of foreign revenue,
an increasing exchange of foreign revenue,